Parsons is providing two scholarships valued at $5,000 each to students enrolled in a recognized post-secondary institution studying:
- Office Administration
- Business Administration
- currently in or preparing for an Apprenticeship
- in a program that prepares you for work as a construction manager, project estimator, or project management professional.
The successful scholarship applicant will be eligible for financial support in the 2023-24 academic year. Apply now for the Parsons student scholarship. It is open to all Indigenous Yellowknife and Tlicho area students.
Value: $5,000 for the 2023-2024 academic year Deadline for Application: July 28, 2023 Awarded: Upon confirmation that student commences classes in the Fall Eligibility: Applicant must:
- be of Indigenous ancestry
- be a resident of N’Dilo, Dettah, Yellowknife, Behchoko, Whati, Gameti or Wekweti
- be enrolled full-time (100 percent course load) for the above referenced potential work opportunities
- be accepted and starting classes in the Fall of 2023
- intend to work in the Northwest Territories after successful completion of the program.
Required Documents: Applicant must submit:
- most recent transcript
- completed application
- current resume
- Proof of Indigenous status
If this opportunity interests you, please fill out the application below;