ADVANCE NOTICE OF CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITY – SUBMERSIBLE PUMP INSTALLATION
Solicitation No. RFP-476721-0055
Parsons, as the Main Construction Manager (MCM) for the Giant Mine Remediation Project (GMRP), will be soliciting a Request for Proposal (RFP) for installation of a submersible pump at Giant Mine, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Work will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Provide new pressure transducers
- Modify casing top head end
- Ship electrical submersible pump (supplied by others) and associated equipment to Giant Mine
- Install pipe, pump, pressure transducers, and electrical cable
- Hook up electrical power panel to pump, pressure transducers to main control centre (MCC) (PLC control) and commission the pump including control system tests
Work is anticipated to start in early February 2021 and must be fully commissioned no later than March 31, 2021.
Parsons is committed to ensuring procurement is conducted in a fair, open and transparent manner while meeting Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement (CLCA) commitments and the Government of Canada’s procurement objectives regarding Indigenous opportunities. Competitive proposals will be solicited using the MERX Canadian Public Tenders website to select the best value firm to deliver the product to the Giant Mine in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Please visit www.giantminerp.ca for news and updates on the Giant Mine Remediation Project!