NOTICE OF CONTRACTING OPPORTUNITY – SAMPLING AND LABORATORY TESTING
Solicitation No. RFSO-476721-0056
Parsons, as the Main Construction Manager (MCM) for the Giant Mine Remediation Project (GMRP), is soliciting a Request for Standing Offer (RFSO) for third-party sampling and laboratory testing at Giant Mine, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories. Work will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Provide personnel, material, and equipment to complete the following:
- Soil environmental sampling and laboratory testing
- Aggregate quality sampling and laboratory testing
- Solid waste sampling and laboratory analysis
- Compaction testing
- Bituminous geomembrane (BGM) inspection
- Concrete/grout/backfill paste quality testing and analysis
Work is anticipated to start in August 2021.
Parsons is committed to ensuring procurement is conducted in a fair, open, and transparent manner while meeting Comprehensive Land Claims Agreement (CLCA) commitments and the Government of Canada’s procurement objectives regarding Indigenous opportunities. Competitive proposals are being solicited using the MERX Canadian Public Tenders website to select the best value firm to deliver the Choose an item. to the Giant Mine in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories.
Please go to https://www.merx.com/solicitations/open-bids/Giant-Mine-Remediation-Project-Third-Party-Sampling-and-Laboratory-Testing/0000203955 to view/download the complete solicitation package.
Please visit www.giantminerp.ca for news and updates on the Giant Mine Remediation Project!